4 November 2012

Some more Hama beading


My boyfriend's brothers had their birthdays a few months ago, but due to financial restraints we weren't able get them anything. My boyfriend asked me if I could make them something small we could take with us to England and give them while we are here.


So, what I ended up making was more Hama (Perler) bead coasters, as they are quick and easy to make, and useful too.

Up at the top we have Knuckles, Tails and Sonic, from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. For these coasters I modified sprites from Sonic & Knuckles.

At the bottom is Wario's head from the final stage of Wario Ware Inc.

I was happy with how they came out and I think they were quite happy with them too.

2 comments:

  1. These are great coasters! Do you line the bottom with anything? I've never hama'd before so I have no idea if that's even possible, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't use anything to line it with. I thought about using sticky-back felt, but thought they'd be easier to clean without.

      Delete