1 May 2013

Banana Muffins


There were two very sad, brown bananas sitting outside the fruitbowl this morning, shamelessly abandoned by all the other perky, yellow bananas. I decided to put them to good use and made banana muffins. I think this is the first time I ever made muffins from scratch and they came out perfectly!

Crispy on the outside, moist and soft on the inside.

The recipe I used came from AllRecipes.co.uk and I followed it to the letter, adding another banana that wasn't quite brown yet. The recipe is very simple, and so easy to make I didn't even have to use the electric whisk! Definitely worth giving ago if you've got some sad bananas lying around.

1 comment:

  1. Banana muffins are my favourite! Glad your first batch were a success :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete