8 December 2013

Crocheted handwarmers and a life update


Hi there! I know I've not been a very good blogger lately. I've been busy, busy, busy at my new job, and I recently got my permanent position there. This has meant that Michael and I have been looking at places of our own. We've found a lovely 3 bed apartment in Birmingham and we hope to be moving just before or after Christmas. Hopefully once we're settled in there I'll have more time for blogging!

I have still been crafting, slowly working on various projects, but today I wanted to show you these handwarmers I made. They are made with Crystal Palace Mochi Plus wool and are very soft and warm. I'm very proud of these and have been commissioned to make a few pairs for other people!

Hopefully my next post won't be too far in the future. See you then.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the permanent position at your new job, I hope you find your dream house soon :) The hand warmers look so cosy, enjoy!
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, cables! Very pretty. And hard to do, or so I've heard :) The yarn is gorgeous, reminds me of metals - copper, silver, bronze, iron, gold. Very cool looking. I'm glad to hear that your job is working out, hope your move goes well too! And have a Very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete