10 August 2014

Festival of Quilts: The Haul

Today I spent the entire day at the Festival of Quilts at the NEC. I did three workshops which I'll show you later, because I know what you really want to see is the stash.


That's six fat quarters, two packs of Moda charm squares, five new packs of needles (cross stitch, embroidery, sewing and quilting), some basic sewing threads, some embroidery threads, a new rotary cutter and cutting mat, a little square ruler, a bobbin box, a packet of batting (a freebie for joining the Warm Company's mailing list!) and a subscription to Love Patchwork & Quilting (£3 for three months plus the current issue for free and a totebag). I was very tempted by a die cutter, but thought I'd leave that for another time.

Here's some of the best bits.



These embroidery cottons were actually a freebie with one of the workshops!



All the colours in the charm squares! I love this photo!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, great stash enhancement! I look forward to seeing what you got up to at the show :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete