5 June 2016

Round and Round the Garden


I finished another quilt! I made this based on a quilt I saw at a show earlier this year and looked up the Missouri Star Quilting Company tutorial on exploding blocks. I used a Moda charm pack called Mon Ami, the background fabric is a calico from Ikea! I made up a  scrappy binding from my stash.

Here's a full view of the front.



The back gives you a better view of the quilting. I stitched in the ditch round the printed fabric and quilted diamonds into the backing fabric. The backing is made of the same calico as the top, the two leftover squares from the charm pack and a cute Moda fabric I had in my stash.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the back of this quilt, and the way you used those two little leftover squares. So so cute! So much hard work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. These games are free but will bring you many interesting things like games egg games for free .I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.deep love quotes that make you think . Or you can go and search for the most fun games to play liketro choi noi hoa. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Or you can relax by playing free games without downloading or losing any fees. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons ngôn tình sắc nặng. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete