1. Thank the Person Who Awarded You
Thank you Aurelia! I think your blog is fantastic, and so interesting. It means a lot to me that you like my blog too!
2. List Seven Things About Yourself
- I lived in the Netherlands for 12 years before moving back to the UK, and I'm going to go there to live again on 20th June.
- I have had a lot of hobbies in the past, but I usually get bored of them and give up after a few months. Cross stitching is one of the few things that I've kept with, I've been doing it for about three years now.
- I've recently been diagnosed with hypermobility, although not very severe, after having joint pains for many years. It doesn't usually affect me that much, I just have to do some silly looking exercises every day, but sometimes I'm unable to cross stitch because the joints in my thumbs can get very sore.
- I collect Game Boys and Game Boy games. I am currently on the look out for a backlit Game Boy Advance SP (as opposed to the usual frontlit ones), and a Game Boy Light (only released in Japan and is basically a Game Boy Pocket with a backlit screen).
- My favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy IX, and I would love to stitch Vivi one day.
- I found it very hard to start my blog, because I am always scared that someone is going to look at my work and say "you've done it all wrong."
- I love making stuff for people, but I find it very hard to motivate myself if I've got a deadline.
3. Pass the Award to 15 Other Stylish Bloggers
This is a toughie. I think all of you are wonderful, otherwise I wouldn't be following your blogs!
In no particular order:
- Faewren (Faewren's Corner)
- Nina (Between Crosses with Nina)
- The Patchwork Gym
- Blackmageheart (In the Hand)
- Bekca (The Stitching Lion)
- Carol (Stitching Dreams)
- Vespa Nurse (Sister Stitch)
- Fiona (My Stitching Corner)
- Lee (Lake Stitcher)
- Daffycat (It's Daffycat)
- Con Queso (Con Queso's Cross-Stitch/Game Blog)
- Dawn (Anime Stitching)
- Topcho (Bla. Bla? Bla!)
- Karin (A Riot Patch of Pixels)
- Becky (Becky Bee's Stitching Hive)
In other news, I won another crossword competition from a cross stitch magazine, and I got another copy of Zweigart's Signs of the Zodiac pattern/idea book.
I was wondering if anybody would like to trade it for anything.