25 February 2013

Retrogamebeurs Deurne

On the 24th of February I will be at the Retrogamebeurs (Retro Game Fair) in Deurne, selling some of my videogame handicrafts, as well as some retro gaming items.

Op 24 februarie zal ik aanwezig zijn op het Retrogamebeurs Deurne, waar in my gaming handwerken zal verkopen, en ook wat retro games.

Here's a preview of a few of the things I will be bringing along.

Hier is een voorbeeld van de soorten dingen die ik zal brengen.


(The Pac Man ghosts have glow-in-the-dark eyes and outline.)

(De Pac Man spoken hebben ogen en een omleining dat gloeit in het donker.)






Are you going? If there's anything you'd be interested in me making so you can buy it at the beurs, please drop me a comment or an e-mail at eveningemma@gmail.com

Ga jij? Als er iets dat je graag zou willen dat ik maak zodat je het kan kopen op het beurs kan je hier een berichtje achter laten, of mij e-mailen op eveningemma@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    Your crafting is lovely, good luck with the fair!

    ReplyDelete