7 October 2011

Calmed down a bit.

I've calmed down a bit. I managed to not go on a crazy spending spree and have decided to wait until I actually get paid. Fortunately for me I'll be paid weekly, so I don't have to wait too long. I did buy some threads and fabric from J.J.'s Collectables, but their sale won't last until I get paid so I think that's allowed.

Since my boyfriend's been gone I have been working on Mythical Dragon again.


The top half's nearly done and I've been getting excited about this stitch again.

Also, any of you who like games should got and buy the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle. This includes Frozen Synapse, Trauma and SpaceChem and for SpaceChem alone it's worth getting, that game is seriously addictive. It's for charity, you pay what you want (and decide how the money is divided) and if you pay more than $4.77 you get another five games with it.

Right now I have a terrible headache, I'm tired, it's raining and cold and I feel like curling up in bed and sleeping, but I think I'll end up playing SpaceChem instead.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to both you and bf on your jobs and Mythical Dragon looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great, keep up the brilliant progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new job! I hope it's something you will truly enjoy! Great stitching

    ReplyDelete