11 January 2013

Stuff for sale!


We are planning to move back to the UK sometime in the next few months, so I am making an attempt at thinning down my stash. There's not much for sale at the moment, I hope I can find more in the coming days.

I'll combine shipping and if you think something is too expensive, please make me an offer. I accept Paypal only at the moment. You can e-mail me at eveningemma@gmail.com

I'm also selling some stuff on Amazon, so please take a look, here.


Hand dyed 14 count aida. Two pieces measuring 40x50cm or ~16x20" each, or if you want both pieces I can leave the aida uncut, giving you a measurement of ~80x50cm.

Pieces are $10 each, shipping is $5 in the EU and $7 for the rest of the world. This is also up on Etsy.


Hand dyed lace , about 3 metres. The lace has some pulls in some places.

Please make an offer on this. Shipping will be $2 for EU and $4 for the rest of the world.


Zweigart pattern book with different astrological designs. In excellent condition.

$4, shipping is $3 for EU, $5 for the rest of the world.


It's Berry Time by Blackbird Desgins. Booklet is worn in the corners but the pattern itself is in fine condition.

$5, shipping is $3 for EU, $5 for the rest of the world.


The Simple Things by Blackbird Designs. Booklet is a little worn on the corners, but otherwise in good condition.

$5, shipping is $3 for EU, $4 for the rest of the world.


I have the pattern and enough beads for the Lizzie*Kate Autumn Fab Fob (no fabric, no button).

Please make an offer. Shipping $2 for EU, $3 rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment