16 April 2011

Pillows for little mice...

...as my boyfriend calls them.That's what I've been working on these past few days.

I don't have a sewing machine, so everything's by hand, and it's pretty atrocious.



It all looks fine, until you actually get to the bit where I stitched it shut after putting the stuffing in.
Oh dear.


I have had a lot of fun making these. 

Fry & Laurie, Buffy and Doctor Who? /Nerd/



Our DVD shelf is getting a bit full now.



You can see my little Easter present someone is getting. It was a lot of fun to make and I'm really chuffed how it came out, but I'll post something more in-depth about that after Easter..

1 comment:

  1. I love that you display your stitched pieces on your DVD shelf, clever idea. I think your stitching is very good for handstitching, I'm only just starting to finish my own pillows and mine are very wonky! :P
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete