25 March 2012

TUSAL 3

Yep, here is the March instalment of TUSAL. I think I'm a bit late.


What's been added to the pot? Thread from the Japanese doll, a glow-in-the-dark project, the Cath Kidston purse, and probably a few other bits and bobs.

A new craft shop opened up in the town last week and I went for a visit on Saturday. It's called Tante Til (Auntie Til). As the owner has only just got the shop (and website) up and running there wasn't terribly much available, but I did get some lovely baby pink 14 count plastic canvas. I find high count plastic canvas quite hard to come by here anyway, so I had to snatch up some baby pink, as I've never seen that before. I think I'll have to go back every now and then to see if there's anything else interesting.

And, also exciting, I've got 50 followers now! I am very excited. I had been thinking on organising a small giveaway when I hit 50 followers, but it's just kind of krept up on me. I'll still hold one though, it'll be in a little while though, as I'll have to find a suitable prize. Watch this spot!

4 comments:

  1. TUSAL looks good Emma, I was late again this month!! Congrats on 50 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. better late than never ..lol and cooo the new shop looks like it could be a good place to get supplies from for you :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. psssttt forgot .. well done on your followers ..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the follower count! You deserve them :) I look forward to seeing what you've got planned for your giveaway.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete