1 April 2012

Introducing Kung Pow Pixel


I've started a new blog, it's called Kung Pow Pixel. I've started Kung Pow Pixel not because I'm giving up on this blog, but because I feel that EveningEmma is very much about my crafts and I realise this is why a lot of people visit, to see my progress. I've often wanted to write about what games I've been playing or what I've been watching, but found it inappropriate content for over here. Kung Pow Pixel will be less about what I'm creating and more about what else I'm doing or enjoying, just for fun.

I'm not abandoning EveningEmma by any stretch of the imagination, so don't unfollow me yet! I hope you'll pop over to Kung Pow Pixel, read my intro post and stick around for a while. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your Kath Kidston start, very pretty! Good luck with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete