I'm a bit late on my Wipocalypse post, and I don't have much to show, again. Just a little more work on one of the Japanese dolls.
Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to a fleamarket in the net village down from us. I snagged a large box of tapestry bits and bobs (including some kits and lots of wool) for 7.50 euros. I was really excited about this, as I've been wanting to try my hands at some tapestry, but have been a bit apprehensive about the cost.
First thing I've tried is a small kit from Pako.
I'm quite happy with the results, though soon after I took this photo the thing fell off the wall as the doublesided tape I'd used wasn't strong enough to hold the wooden ring up.