23 December 2012

Sunday WIPs

Sorry for no posts the last week. I'm back in Birmingham for Christmas!

Here's a couple of WIPs I'm working on while I'm here. Can you guess what they are?
 

This one's quite hard to see yet. It's going to be Guile from the Street Fighter series.

Some may be able to see what this is. It's the Blue Falcom from F-Zero. I've completed it as much as I can, I've not got the rest of the colours yet.

And meet Benny, he's the adorable little bear my mum got me from Build-a-Bear Workshop. Isn't he sweet?


2 comments:

  1. hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very merry stitchy new year ... love the build a bear teddy ... don't know the characters I am afraid ...don't play on games machines ... on here to much hehehe :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, interesting wips you got.. and an absolutely adorable bear! <3
    Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete