8 July 2014

My craft area

My crafting area has been a bombsite since we moved in, but now I'm slowly improving it. Over the weekend I put together a Billy bookshelf from Ikea and started filling it up. There's still more to do, but it's getting there.


Yes, there are still quite a few boxes and a couple of extraneous sewing machines to get rid of, but it looks so much better. It's a pity I didn't take a before photo to compare it to. 


I had fun organising all my threads and books. 


And made some room for my Lego.

Good isn't it? Just... Just don't look over there...


Heh... Like I said, there's still more work to do!

7 comments:

  1. Room's looking great, Emma. LOVE those Legos displayed so prominently. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought they matched so well with all the pretty fabrics and threads.

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous you've got a craft room, we got a spare room but it's full of wardrobes and bookcases and there's no room for craft stuff. You're so lucky!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not quite a whole room, I have to share it with Michael, who was his desk and laptop in there on the other side. But it is very nice to have a place I can go and work without having to clear off another table.

      Delete
  3. This is a great work-in progress! I'm looking forward to setting up my own craft space when I get my own flat later on in the year.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so nice to have a space where you only craft, so you don't have to worry about clearing off other places first.

      Delete
  4. omygoodness, you're so brave for displaying your legos. I love them to death but they are so horrible to dust LOL. I really love your purple chair.

    ReplyDelete